No Haircuts… No Beauty… What can I do during lockdown 3?
- Shop for basic necessities for you or a vulnerable person.
- Go to work, or provide voluntary/ charity services, if you cannot do so from home.
- Exercise with your household or one other person (once a day for up to an hour) and you should not travel outside your local area.
- meet your support bubble or childcare bubble where necessary, but only if you are legally permitted to form one.
- Seek medical assistance (including picking up prescriptions & pharmaceuticals) or avoid injury, illness or escape risk of harm (including domestic abuse).
- Attend education or childcare – for those eligible (vulnerable children or those of key workers).